The iPayEasy Mobile Wallet Services (“Services”) is a digital wallet that is pre-funded by you, the Subscriber that stores a value referred to as electronic money, the use of which enables the Subscriber to pay merchants designated by us, for goods and services. The provision of the Services by us, are made available to you at its sole and absolute discretion and by using the services upon registration including but not limited to, purchasing any product and/or services on the App, you unconditionally: –
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not continue with the registration process or Activation or the use of this Service(s).
iPayEasy is a digital wallet platform provided by and proprietary of MY E.G Alternative Payment Services Sdn Bhd (“MAPS”). MAPS is a wholly owned of MY E.G Capital Sdn Bhd which is a wholly owned subsidiary of My E.G. Services Berhad (MYEG). These Terms of Conditions shall govern your access to and/or use of the Services. As long as you abide by these Terms and Conditions, you may use the Services in accordance with the terms hereof.
We reserve the right to amend, modify, add or remove any provisions under these Terms and Conditions at any time as we deem necessary. Your continued use of the Services shall constitute your acceptance of the prevailing Terms and Conditions including any term which may have been amended from time to time. You are responsible to regularly check these Terms and Conditions for updates or amendments. Unless otherwise required by law or relevant authority, we shall provide at least 21 days’ notification before any variation to the terms and conditions take effect. Notification may be made electronically through access of our App, website and/or such methods as we deem fit.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall, unless the context otherwise requires, have the meanings as defined below. All other terms not defined herein shall have the meaning as may generally be accepted within the industry based on the context used herein:
||Mobile Wallet Account which is:
(a) subscriber wallet account held by the Subscriber
(b) link to the telephone number of the Subscriber’s Mobile Device;
(c) managed and supervised by us; and
(d) which records, amongst other things,
(e) the amount of Electronic Money which is available to the Subscriber for use;
|“Activation” or “Activated”
||means the point in time when your Account is activated for use;
||means software application named as “iPayEasy” or such other name as may be determined by us from time to time which is downloaded unto the Mobile Device;
|“Authentication” or “Authenticated”
||means a confirmation sent by you to us authorising a particular transaction undertaken or transacted by you. Such authenticated shall be in a manner stipulated or determined by us from time to time including but not limited to keying in your personal identification number;
||means the funds in the form of Electronic Money which can be used at any given time subject to the Wallet Limit;
||means the topping up of the Electronic Money into your Mobile Wallet Account;
||has the meaning prescribed to it in Clause 4 hereunder;
||means payment instrument that contains monetary value that is paid in advance by the user to the e-money issuer. The user of e-money can make payments for purchases of goods and services to merchants who accept the e-money as payment.
|“Electronic Money Transfer”
||means the service which enables you to transfer Electronic Money from your Account to another user’s Account or to receive Electronic Money into your Account from another user’s Account;
|“Fees and Charges”
||means the amount payable by the Subscriber for the use of the Services (over and above the cost of the goods and services provided, if any).;
||means any cause which is not within our control including but not limited to act of God, flood, natural disaster, landslides, mudslides, soil erosions, storm, fire, earthquakes, war, riot, civil commotion, natural catastrophe, industrial disputes of any kind, act of government, government restraint, expropriation, change of law, strike, lockouts, blockade, outbreaks and pandemics and the interruption or failure of utility service including but not limited to electric, power, gas, water or telecommunication services;
|“Intellectual Property Rights”
||means rights in, and in relation to, any patents, registered designs, design rights, trademarks, trade and business names (including all goodwill associated with any trademark or trade business names), copyright and related rights, moral rights, databases, domain names, semiconductor and other topography rights and utility models, and including the benefit of all registrations of, applications to register and the right to apply for registration of any of the foregoing items and all rights in the nature of any of the foregoing items, each for their full term (including any extensions or renewals thereof);
||means a portable and wireless telecommunications device together with accessories including but not limited to smartphones and handheld tablets used by you to and compatible for access and/or use of the Service;
||means the payment to us and/or Participating Merchants for the purchase of goods and services using Electronic Money by means of the App;
||means merchants designated by us to sell goods and/or services in exchange for Electronic Money by means of the App;
|“Password and PIN”
||means the password used to log into the App and the PIN is used to authorize every payment from the wallet.
||means a stored value service provided by us via the App which enables you to perform the transactions
||means any person who subscribes to the Services is deemed to have accepted the Terms and
Conditions for the use of the Services;
||means the system of the Services now and as may be hereafter operated by us for the purpose of the Services;
||means the transaction performed by you via the Services set out in clauses 2.12 and 2.13;
||means the maximum amount of money that can be stored in the different types of wallet as approved by the Central Bank of Malaysia.
- In order to use the Services, you are required to create an account on the iPayEasy Mobile App by clicking on the “Register” link and following the on-screen prompts, and provide the requested information including your name as per identity card, your mobile phone number and password. Further information on creation of account on the App may be obtained from the FAQ page;
- You represent and warrant that all information provided to us towards your iPayEasy account is true, accurate and complete and you are of legal age and capacity to enter into contract with us and be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to provide us with up-to-date information of yourself including such identification, verification or other documentation as we, Bank Negara Malaysia (“BNM”) or other lawful authorities may request from time to time. We reserve the right to reject, terminate and/or decline the provision of Services or your wallet application at our sole and absolute discretion and/or if our records show that you have had a bad wallet account record with us in the past or if any of your previous wallet account has been monitored by us due to unusual, irregular, suspicious, fraudulent and/or unauthorized activities or suspected misuse, or has been blocked, cancelled or terminated by us in relation to the same.
- You may only use the Services once your Account has been activated. Once your Account has been activated, your use of the App and the Service shall be strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You will also need to top-up the initial amount onto the wallet (i.e. the minimum top-up).
- The App and the Services is only available on a Mobile Device and is strictly for your own personal use only as a Subscriber of the Services. Any instructions, confirmation and/or communication sent from your Mobile Device shall be deemed to have been sent and/or issued by you irrespective of whether such instructions, confirmations and/or communications were actually sent by you or not. You shall be personally liable and responsible for the use of your Account including but not limited to all transactions undertaken and/or transacted using the Account once the said transaction has been Authenticated irrespective of whether the transactions is undertaken and/or transacted by you unless it can be established that such transactions was erroneously transacted due to an error on our part. You should verify all transaction information prior to submitting instructions to use the Services. The Transactions cannot be reversed once submitted.
- You are responsible to check your transaction history regularly. The transaction history on your mobile device is final and conclusive. You further agree that in the event of a dispute or claim of any nature arising in respect of any transaction, the records of the transaction(s) generated by us shall be used as a reference and shall be the sole basis of settling the aforesaid dispute or claim.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your log-in details, passcode and other information in relation to your iPayEasy account. You shall not share any details with other parties and shall immediately change your passcode and inform us if your account has been in any way compromised or you suspect any unauthorised access or use of your iPayEasy account.
- The record of all Transactions authenticated through the transaction PIN number and Mobile Device number registered for the Account shall be binding and conclusive evidence of your Transactions. Any information, instructions and/or confirmation sent from the Mobile Device via the Account shall be deemed to have been issued by you notwithstanding that such information, instructions and/or confirmation may have been issued by a third party, whether authorised or otherwise, we shall deem that the Services has been accessed legitimately and the Transactions conducted shall be valid. We shall not entertain any request to reverse any wrongful Transactions authenticated through the Transaction PIN number and Mobile Device / mobile number registered for the Account. We reserve the right not to make any refund of any disputed amount, if we believe you have breached these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law, regulations or guidelines issued by the relevant authorities.
- You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your failure to keep information relating to your Account secure and confidential, or for any acts or omissions under your account or from your use of iPayEasy and/or any Service.
- You shall at all times ensure that you have sufficient funds to carry out any intended transaction. If for any reason your account stands in negative balance, you agree that this shall constitute a debt owing from you to us and repayable immediately by way of reload or deposit. Your failure to do so promptly shall constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions and we shall be entitled to proceed with such action as we deem fit including suspension or termination of your account and commencement of legal action against you.
- You agree that we may impose a limit on the amount of e-money held in your Account, or the number of transactions you may execute in a specific period of time, or to impose a limit on each transaction amount.
- We reserve the right without liability to you to suspend, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or any feature or part thereof, at our absolute discretion.
- The Services made available to you via the App may perform the following transactions (the “Transactions”):
(a) Deposit Money
(b) Top-up Credit (Telco)
(c) Utilities/ Bill Payment
(d) or any other service as may be introduced by us from time to time.
- The Services may also allow you to purchase products and/or services from third parties including the Participating Merchants. Any transaction entered into between you and such third parties for third party product and/or services shall also be subject to any terms and conditions which may be stipulated by such third parties. Any such transactions are entered into at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not take any responsibility and/or liability for the products and/or services offered by the third parties to you including but not limited to the delivery, quality (including any defects or deficiency in the products and/or services), safety or the fitness for purpose of the products and/or services purchased by you from such third parties. We shall not be responsible for the refusal of any merchant to honour or accept your purchases or payment made through the use of the Service. You further acknowledge and agree that you shall not initiate any legal proceedings against us for any claim you may have against such third parties.
APP AND THE SERVICES:
3.1 You Shall:
- Authorize the deduction of Electronic Money and/or funds from your Account and the deposit of Electronic Money and/or funds into your Account to carry out the relevant transactions;
- Use of the Service is subject to the Wallet Limit and the Transaction Limit applicable to our Account. This qualification includes but is not limited to you being restricted and/or prohibited from perform a Cash In transaction or receiving an Electronic Money Transfer whereby the total amount in your Account will exceed your Wallet Limit;
- Ensure that there is sufficient Available Balance in your Account before using the Service to cover the total cost of the Transaction (including any taxes and other applicable fees or charges) failing which we reserve the right to block, reject or decline the Transaction to be transacted through your Account;
- Agree to use iPayEasy for valid and legal purposes only;
- Warrant and represent that all funds received or channelled through your iPayEasy account shall originate from legitimate sources or activities;
- Agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with any transaction effected through iPayEasy;
- Responsible for any fees, costs, expenses, charges or obligations (including, but not limited to, attorney and court fees) associated with the opening, using and closing your Account. We may, at our sole discretion, set-off any outstanding fees you owe in connection with your use of the Services by deducting those amounts from the Available Balance.
3.2 You shall not:
- Use or attempt to use iPayEasy or any offers made under iPayEasy in any way or for any purpose other than as intended or offered by us;
- Do anything which disrupts, interferes or interrupts with the proper operation of iPayEasy;
- Attempt to defraud, infect or spam the system, manipulate the services or attempt to obtain any unlawful or fraudulent gains under the iPayEasy services or any offer made from time to time;
- Use iPayEasy in any way which undermines or infringes on our rights or the rights of any third party;
- Agree not to use iPayEasy to engage in money-laundering, terrorism financing, drug trafficking, wagering or other fraudulent, illegal or criminal activities;
FEES AND CHARGES
- We reserve the right to impose any charges, fees or subscriptions (“Charges”) for the use of certain Services, if such Charges are required. Some Services may be chargeable as indicated on the App and in any accompanying Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to pay the prevailing Fee and Charges for the use of the Services. All applicable Fees and Charges shall be based on the prevailing rates notified to you from time to time. You shall be responsible for all related charges imposed by the Banks for using their Cash- In Channels to perform Cash-In service transactions.
- You will need to provide all necessary information to access the Account on the Internet, and be liable for payment for your local telephone call and data charges at the rates published by the telephone operator to whom you are under an obligation to pay when you make your local calls, or any other internet access charges to which you may be subjected to. If your equipment does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption, you may not be able to use certain Mobile Wallet Services.
- We are not liable for any fees raised by third parties including, but not limited to, card issuers or banks, for the usage of our Services.
SUSPENSION & TERMINATION
- We may with or without notice suspend the iPayEasy services from time to time in the event of any security concerns or unexpected technical, system, maintenance, modifications, fixes, bugs or other related issues.
- We may without notice suspend your iPayEasy account at any time in the event of any suspicious or fraudulent activity or your violation of any of the terms herein.
- Your iPayEasy account may be suspended in the event that it is dormant or no transactions have been effected by you through iPayEasy for a period in excess of 6 months.
- We reserve the right, with or without prior notice to you, to take any one or more of the following actions in the event that you are in breach (or we have reasonable cause to believe that you are in breach) of your use of iPayEasy or any provision under these Terms and Conditions, or we have reasonable grounds or suspicion that you are using iPayEasy or any of its features or promotions in a manner contrary to its intended purpose or is deceased, declared bankrupt, insolvent or enter into liquidation or found to be in default of your debt obligation with any licensed bank by a Malaysian court:-
- We may decline to perform or allow a transaction to be performed or completed;
- We may reverse the transactions which have been performed or completed;
- We may suspend and/or terminate your iPayEasy account;
- We may levy a fee or claim damages or other losses from you;
- We may report the transaction to relevant authorities or law enforcement agencies; and/or
- We may deal with any such trustee, administrator, executive or representative of the Malaysian courts as in our sole discretion deem fit; and/or
- We may take such other action as we may deem necessary or commensurate with the nature or extent of the breach, abuse or misuse.
- You agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your iPayEasy account to effect a transaction, that the funds are transferred to the correct intended third party, as well as the legality of your transactions. You undertake not to hold us liable for losses or damages you may suffer on account of any of any misuse, whether intended or otherwise.
- You agree not to hold us liable in any manner whatsoever in the event of a dispute between you and a merchant or other third parties unless it is manifest that such dispute arose from a breach, default, error or omission on our part under these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event the Service or your Account is ceased, terminated or suspended by us due to fraudulent, illegal or unlawful transactions including but not limited to breaches of any law (including but not limited to the Financial Services Act 2013, Islamic Financial Services Act 2013 and/or Anti‑Money Laundering, Anti‑Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001 or any regulation and/or guidelines made thereunder), you shall not be entitled to obtain any refund of the available balance whatsoever and it shall be lawful for us to retain for an indefinite period or release to the relevant authorities the Available Balance, all in accordance with applicable legislation, regulation and/or guidelines. You shall not be entitled to claim any form of compensation for any loss arising therefrom.
- We shall not be obliged to refund the Available Balance (if any) until and unless clearance has been obtained from the relevant authorities, if applicable.
iPayEasy SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY FEATURE THEREOF SHALL ALWAYS BE RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE OR DEFECT FREE, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND AVAILABLE AT ALL OR ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION. YOU ACCEPT THAT WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PLATFORM, SYSTEM OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE AT ALL TIMES. YOU ARE ALSO AWARE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICES RELY ON THIRD PARTY TECHNOLOGIES AND FACILITIES INCLUDING WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY WHICH ARE NOT WITHIN OUR CONTROL. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE CHARACTERISTICS AND LIMITATIONS OF DIGITAL AND WIRELESS NETWORKS AND THAT DATA MAY BE CORRUPTED, DELAYED OR LOST DESPITE SECURITY AND OTHER MEASURES TAKEN BY US. YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD US LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURES AS HIGHLIGHTED ABOVE.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DISCRETION AND YOU WILL ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY THEREFOR. YOU WILL RELY ON YOUR OWN REVIEW AND EVALUATION OF THE SERVICES TO ASSESS ITS SUITABILITY FOR YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE ON THE RISK OF LOSS ARISING FROM OUR INSOLVENCY, LOST OR STOLEN E-MONEY INSTRUMENTS, OR FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST US IN THE EVENT OF DISSATISFACTION IS TO CEASE USING THE SERVICES.
DISPUTED TRANSACTIONS AND RESOLUTION
- You are fully responsible for all products and services purchased when you make any payment through your Account or anytime when you authorize and Authenticate amounts to be deducted from your Account. You shall be fully responsible for ensuring that the transaction amount is correct.
- We shall not be responsible for the delivery, quality (including any defects or deficiency in any goods and services), safety or the fitness for purpose of goods and services purchased by you from any Merchant. You shall not withhold or set-off or make any claim against us for any claim you may have with a merchant. You shall not initiate any legal proceedings against us for any claim you may have against the merchant. You are responsible for ensuring that the transaction amount is correct.
- If you discover any error or discrepancy in your account, you must contact us within fourteen (14) days from the date of the disputed transaction, failing which you shall be deemed to have accepted the accuracy of your transaction. In the event that it is revealed in the course of our investigation that the disputed transaction was indeed made in error by us, we will refund the disputed sum in the manner as stated in our Refund Policy.
- You hereby agree and consent to the use by MAPS and/or its employees, personnel and advisors of any information related to you, the particulars of the transaction(s) or any designated account relating to the transaction(s) for the purpose of investigating any claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with the disputed transaction(s) and that this consent shall survive the termination of the Service and/or this Agreement. You further agree that in the event of a dispute or claim of any nature arising in respect of any transaction, the records of the transaction(s) generated by us shall be used as a reference and shall be the sole basis of settling the aforesaid dispute or claim.
- If you require a refund for any transaction carried out pursuant to the Services, you may contact us by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to our determining to our satisfaction that your money was wrongly deducted from your Account for Payment by us due to (i) technical error of iPayEasy where your attempted Transaction does not go through; (ii) services purchased in App was not made available, we may refund to your Account such money which was wrongly deducted.
Notwithstanding the above, you are only entitled to a refund if you have transacted for following Service:
(i) Cash In service;
- However, we shall not be responsible to settle any dispute that you may have with merchant for the purchased of goods and services using the Services. You shall be responsible to contact the respective merchants for a refund for products or services purchased from the merchants. We shall not liable any disputes that you may have with the Merchant and you hereby agree to pay us all Fees and Charges and the merchant for the value of the transaction, notwithstanding any dispute.
- In the event you terminate the Service and you are entitled to a refund, the sum shall be credited to a different Account nominated by you. You shall provide to us all necessary information and documents for the purpose of refund upon request.
- The refund shall be done within a month from the date the claim is made by you.
- We reserve our right not to refund any disputed amount to you if we believe you acted in contrary to these Term and Conditions.
- Our obligations hereunder relate strictly to the operation of a mobile wallet and its related services. We shall not be liable for the goods, services or any transactions which you conduct with merchants or other parties via your iPayEasy account. You shall resolve all and any dispute whether as to quality, safety, merchantability, legality or any other matters directly with the relevant merchant or third party.
- You shall be solely responsible for any fees charged by merchants, banks or other third parties, and any other duties or charges arising from the transaction undertaken by you with merchants and third parties.
- You agree that your use of the Services shall be subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or costs, however denominated, as may be in force and in connection with any future taxes that may be introduced at any point of time. You further agree to use your best efforts to do everything necessary and required by the relevant laws to enable, assist and/or defend us to claim or verify any input tax credit, set off, rebate or refund in respect of any taxes paid or payable in connection with the Service supplied.
- We shall not be responsible in the event that your iPayEasy Account is compromised due to your failure to keep your log-in details, passcode and/or PIN secure.
- You should promptly notify us in the event of any irregularities including illegal reload of e-money. We are however under no obligations whatsoever to effect any transaction reversal or refund unless our investigations reveal an error in our system or a default or omission on our part.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, including our directors, officers, employees and affiliated companies, will not liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, exemplary or incidental arising out of or in connection with your iPayEasy account or the failure of iPayEasy to operate, including without limitation loss of opportunity or goodwill or revenue, damage to property, injury to person or death, theft or fraud. Your acceptance of this limitation is an essential term of your use of iPayEasy and our services and you acknowledge that we would not have otherwise agreed to provide the iPayEasy services to you without your agreement to this term.
You agree to indemnify us, our directors, officers and employees and our affiliated companies to the fullest extent possible, from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands or claims whatsoever on a full indemnity basis, which may be made by any third party due to a breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or arising in any way from or in connection with your default, acts, omissions and/or negligence in the use of the iPayEasy services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You shall use iPayEasy strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and shall not: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code or decrypt the iPayEasy application; (b) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, translation or derivative work from the application; (c) violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the iPayEasy application; (d) remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice in connection with the application; (e) use the application for any revenue-generating endeavour, commercial enterprise or other purposes for which it was not designed or intended; (f) use the application for creating a service, product or software which directly or indirectly competes or substitutes the iPayEasy services; (g) use the application to send out spams or unsolicited emails; or (h) use any of our intellectual property or other proprietary information in the design, development of distribution of any applications, accessories or devices for use with iPayEasy.
- You should assume that all software and collaterals in connection with iPayEasy, and all graphics, text, photographs, artwork, logos, user interfaces, sounds, music, computer code and other materials in this website or our iPayEasy application, including but not limited to our logos, the design, “look and feel”, expression and arrangement of the website and application, is owned, controlled by or licensed to us and/or protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. Save as expressly provided herein, no license is granted to you by implication, estoppel or otherwise with respect our intellectual property and you may not use, copy, reproduce, transmit or distribute any component or part of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
PRIVACY NOTICE & DATA PROTECTION OBLIGATIONS
- You agree to our Privacy Notice incorporated herein by reference and accept that it forms an essential and integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
- You consent to our use of your personal data in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Notice and prevailing privacy policies. You agree that by registering an account with us and/or using iPayEasy, you have authorised and consented to your personal data being disclosed to and/or processed by such third parties as may be necessary for the purposes of providing the iPayEasy services to you.
- You grant us consent to confirm your personal data with other entities or agencies in order to verify your identity and/or to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements in connection with iPayEasy services.
- You accept that we may be required to revise our Privacy Notice and/or policy from time to time. All revisions will be promptly notified through our website. Your continued use of iPayEasy services shall mean that you have agreed and consented to our Privacy Notice and policy as revised.
- In the event that we are provided with personal data of minors that are linked to your account or mobile device, you represent and warrant that you are the legal guardian of the minor and expressly consent to the processing of the minor’s personal data for the purposes of the services. You personally accept and agree to take responsibility on his/her behalf and to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Notice.
For further information, inquiries, or reporting lost or stolen e-money and lodging a complaint in respect to the Service, you may email us at email@example.com. We shall notify you of the status within seven (7) working days from the date you make the complaint or dispute. We at our absolute discretion, reserve the right to reject or decline your request.
If the reply or action taken by us to your query or complaint is not satisfactory to you, you may contact the following bodies:
Bank Negara Malaysia
Laman Informasi Nasihat dan Khidmat (LINK)
Ground Floor, D Block,
Jalan Dato’ Onn,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Contact Centre (BNMTELELINK)
Ombudsman for Financial Services (664393P)
(formerly known as Financial Mediation Bureau)
14th Floor, Main Block,
Menara Takaful Malaysia,
No. 4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman,
50000 Kuala Lumpur.
BNMLINK and BNMTELELINK operating hours are from:
Monday – Friday, 9.00 a.m.-5.00p.m. Malaysia Time
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, void or unenforceable under any applicable law, such provision shall be excluded or deemed deleted to the limited extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of these Terms and Conditions. The remaining provisions herein shall not be affected and shall continue to apply to the fullest extent.
- Our failure to enforce or insist on strict performance of any of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right herein unless such waiver is made in writing, nor shall any course of conduct between us or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may not be construed or interpreted to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
- Where any term hereof by its sense, nature or context is intended to survive the closure of your iPayEasy account or termination of the agreement between us, such term shall continue in full force and effect to be binding on you, including, without limitation, terms as to representations, warranties, indemnities, limitation of liabilities, intellectual property rights and personal data.
- We will not be responsible for any delay or failure in the performing our obligations herein due to an unforeseeable event or causes which are not within our reasonable control (force majeure). Force majeure events shall include without limitation acts of sabotage, fire, natural catastrophes, legislative or regulatory changes or directives, and failure or interruption of utilities such as electricity, telecommunications, and internet service providers, banking systems or other third-party providers.
- We may assign, transfer, subcontract and/or novate our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions as we deem fit or necessary subject only to prior notice to you by publication herein.
- In the event of a dispute between the English and non-English versions of these Terms and Conditions (if any), the English version shall be the prevailing and governing document.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and in the event of any legal proceedings arising out of or in connection herewith, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia. When using the Service, you agree to comply with all applicable laws whether in your home nation or otherwise in the country, state and city in which you are present while using the Service.